I was working on a few scripts to test out some of the new REST APIs in OpenAM 11. I saved them out to GitHub and you are welcome to have at them.
I thought it might also be cool to share some of the other Repo’s that are related to ForgeRock as well. There are some really cool scripts available for interacting with OpenAM, OpenIDM and OpenDJ.
These are freely available but not officially supported by ForgeRock or the developers of the scripts. Just click on the person’s name to go to their GitHub repo.
- Brad Tumy (AuthNUser, checkEntitlements, listAgents *New API and Legacy API*, updatePolicy)
- Simon Moffatt (Really cool interactive menu!)
- Ludo Poitou (Some really handy utilities e.g.: logstat.py & filterstat.py)
- Chris Ridd (Very handy utils e.g.: slowops: analyzes operation times in access logs)
- Simon Moffatt
- Simon Moffatt (Interactive mode menu for calling OpenIDM’s REST APIs)
Full OIS Stack:
- Warren Strange (Ansible (like puppet) scripts for deploying the OIS stack to Vagrant)
I am sure there are other great repos that I have missed, so feel free to add them in the comments and I can update the post.
Disclaimer: These scripts have been very handy to me but YMMV.